We have a 7-day return policy, which means you have up to 7 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
Kitchen and Dining
Bed and Bath
Laundry and Cleaning Equipment
Furniture, Lighting and Decor
For the 5 Categories above, Returns must meet the following criteria:
- Return must be set up within 7 days upon receipt of purchase
- Product must be in original, factory sealed packaging with all associated literature and warranty cards in original condition
- Product cannot have been installed or used
- Post purchase rebates have not been claimed
- Product cannot be special order, made to order, clearance/liquidations/closeout or final sale
- Products must be returned using the same shipping method as it was originally shipped
- Photos are required to ensure product is in original packaging
- Only merchandise that is unworn, unaltered, undamaged, in fully sale-able condition per Landmark’s standards, and with original and authentic labels, tickets, or tags affixed to the original merchandise will be accepted for return. All attached accessories that are returned must also meet the return standards of Landmark.
- For sanitary reasons, underwear and stockings are non-returnable.
- Only merchandise that is unworn, unaltered, undamaged, in fully sale-able condition per Landmark’s standards, and with original and authentic labels, tickets, or tags affixed to the original merchandise will be accepted for return. Any scratched surfaces on the pair of shoes being returned, including soles, will not be accepted for return. All attached accessories that are returned must also meet the return standards of Landmark.
- Trying on shoes on soft, clean, indoor surfaces, such as carpeting, is recommended, but does not guarantee that a return will be accepted.
- Only bags unaltered, unworn, with no physical damage (discoloration, dents, and other defects), in fully sale-able condition per Landmark’s standards, and with original and authentic labels, tickets, or tags affixed to the original merchandise will be accepted for return. All accessories must be included (including all dust bags, straps, mirrors, cards, charms, and any other attached accessories) and be unaltered, undamaged, and in fully sale-able condition to be accepted for return.
- Hair care, oral care, bath and body, and deodorant products cannot be returned as a result of hygiene issues and transport restrictions.
- Fine jewelry and watches with value greater than ₱2000 cannot be returned via courier. Instead, you must return your package in any of our Retail store locations such as Landmark’s Makati Location. For your protection, fine jewelry returns must be insured by you for its full value as Landmark will not be liable for any lost or damaged fine jewelry or watches over ₱2000 while they are in transit for return transactions.
- Note that all returns will be inspected upon receipt at our store or warehouse for authenticity and condition. You will be contacted by our Customer Service team if there are any questions related to the merchandise being returned.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. A customer service representative will assist you with the return process within the next 24 hours.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / Non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), underwear and stockings for sanitary reasons, custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Returns and Refunds Closing
FOR RETURNS UNDER LANDMARKSTORE.COM.PH
Upon receiving the returned item, it will go through the standard QA/QC process which takes around 3-5 business days. We will notify you of the next process should the return be approved or not.
If approved, a refund will immediately be issued to the payment method used in your order’s transaction.
Refunds may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and have it posted. Please refer to your bank for the timeline should the refund has been successfully processed on our end. We can also provide transaction receipts if needed.